Looking for some fun Kids Lunch Ideas (and many are really healthy) for your kids or your lunch box?
Here are 12 great lunch box treats from Frugal Living Mom that I hope you try out:
- Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips
- Crispy Cucumber Chips
- Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
- Pear Chips with Cinnamon
- Chocolate Chip Protein Bars (These are AWESOME!)
- White Chocolate Cranberry Chex Mix
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Dark Chocolate Almond Rice Krispy Treats
- Oatmeal Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bars
- Carrot Fingers
- Orange Chips
- Protein Rice Krispy Treats
You can also snag a cook book with recipes for Chicken Fried Steak for Two (page 6), Real Simple Fried Chicken (page 7), Momma’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese (page 9), The Best 7-Up Biscuits (page 11), Old Fashioned Cornbread (page 12), Fast-Fix Fried Apples (page 13), and many more for dinner!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy