My mom and I where at a Whole Foods the other day and decided to grab their salad bar for lunch.
They had some fun toppings like roasted Butternut Squash with fig balsamic that was really good.
Roasted veggies are amazing. My family loves them. In fact, the girls over ask for my roast cauliflower (and what kid asks for cauliflower??) and my roasted green beans are one of the most popular recipes on Frugal Living Mom.
I thought it might be an easy recipe for me to come up with my own version, and here it is.
I hope you enjoy my Roasted Butternut Squash with Balsamic and Rosemary.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Balsamic and Rosemary
15 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled, cubed, and seeded (mine was 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rough chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients in to large bowl
- Stir or toss to combine
- Spread on foil or silpat covered baking sheet
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until brown and tender
It’s a great side dish or a salad topping to serve warm or cold.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
frugal jen says
April Jordan says