Let me start this off saying.. I HATE regular Cauliflower. I have tried to like it to no avail.. but this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe is another story.
It simply doesn’t taste the same when it’s roasted vs being steamed.
It is crispy, sweet, savory.. yummy!! BUT, I least I think, you HAVE to get it dark brown. I roast it for a very long time, over an hour, to get this.
Try it.. I think you will like it!
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
5 minPrep Time
80 minCook Time
1 hr, 25 Total Time
- 1 16 oz bag of Frozen Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with a sil-pat or parchment paper.
- Toss all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for up to 1 hour 20 minutes (until as brown as you like)
- During cooking you may need to “stir” the Cauliflower occasionally, as to not let the edge ones burn.
- Eat immediately.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy