Oven Roasted Green Beans Recipe
I will admit it.
I am not a vegetable lover. That said, I do like to eat healthy and I know eating lots of veggies is a part of that.
Because of that fact I do my best to make them taste good. When I discovered roasting them I was amazed at how it changed the taste from simply being steamed or sauteed.
Roasting imparts a yummy slightly sweet and smokey taste that makes veggies pretty amazing.
If you have never tried roasting your vegetables, you really should! And since I roast so many veggies I did a search on what type of pan is the best for roast vegetables. And you know what? According to Epicurious it’s the humble sheet pan!
I love this Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet. It has over 3000 reviews. But there are lots of choices to check out here.
Oven Roasted Green Beans
5 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 pound of frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- About 10 grinds of fresh ground pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Prepare a lipped baking sheet with aluminum foil
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and toss
- Spread beans onto baking sheet
- Roast for 30 minutes (at 15 minute remove to stir)
- Serve immediately
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy