Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix
Tis the season for pumpkin spice . And I just love this Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix to add to the repertoire.
I have LOVE chex mix since I was a kid. It’s just so yummy. This sweet and salty version is just as delicious and a whole lot of fun.
This recipes is easy an perfect for throwing together for unexpected guests or for a fall themed party.
Just make sure to share!
What’s your favorite pumpkin spice recipe?
Make sure to check out all my other pumpkin spice recipes:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 4 C vanilla Chex cereal
- 4 C chocolate Chex cereal
- 2 C Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 1/2 C pretzels
- 1 C dried cranberries
- 1 C chopped chopped walnuts
- 1/2 C unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 C honey
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice extract
- 1 bag candy corn
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with baking spray.
- -Combine the cereals, pretzels, cranberries and walnuts in a large bowl.
- -Add butter, honey, and extract, whisking together in a bowl.
- -Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir them together.
- -Spread the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- -Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- -Half way through the baking process flip the mix over to cook evenly.
- -Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 1 hour on the cookie sheet before adding anything else.
- -Add 1 bag of Candy Corn, stir to mix through the entire bowl.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy