Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Bread
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
Are you excited for fall? Fall is such a great time of year. School is back in session, the weather cools off and… pumpkin spice!
My Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Bread is a wonderful addition to your pumpkin spice repertoire. And for even more fun there is International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer to add to you morning coffee!
In addition to adding International Delight to my coffee, I thought it might be fun to use is Pumpkin Pie Spice in a fall themed recipe. So I made my Gluten Free Pumpkin Quick Bread with a drizzle using the creamer.
I really love how it turned out. It’s spicy and “pumpkiny” (is that a word) and gives just the right unique touch to the recipe.
For more gluten free pumpkin bread recipes click here.
I have found gluten free backed goods to stick in the pan after baked. This is very frustrating. My solution has not only been to spray my pans with non-stick spray, but also to line them with parchment paper. It works like a charm and I never have to worry about bread I can’t get out of the pan.
- 1 1/2 cup 1 to 1 gluten free flour mix
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a 9x5 bread pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick spray. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients. Flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer in medium or in a large bowl, by hand begin to beat eggs
- Add each wet ingredient one at a time to the eggs, wait until each is combined before adding the next. (vanilla, oil, sugar, pumpkin)
- When combined at 1/4 dry mixture at a time to the wet ingredients, mixer on low.
- Do not over mix.
- If need be, scrape down the sides of bowl by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared 9x5 pan
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hours. Until the center is set.
- Cool for one hour before adding glaze
- In a small bowl combine International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer and powdered sugar
- Drizzle on cooled bread.
David @ Spiced says
Katheryn Hartzell says