I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
I have made many flavors in the past: curry, basil and garlic, rosemary, but for the Holidays I thought a perfect flavor would be honey and sage. Sage is such a holiday flavor to me. Every time I taste it I think of Thanksgiving or Christmas.
I picked up some sticks of Land O’ Lakes butter at Walmart to make this yummy honey and sage flavored butter. Just follow a few simply steps and you will have some delicious, festive butter for rolls, cornbread, and maybe even corn if you like your corn sweet!
This project was so easy I had my 7 year old daughter put it all together.. she had a great time!
Honey and Sage Flavored Butter
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 stick of Land O' Lakes salted butter (4 oz) softened
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 2 Tbs honey
- Prepare a sheet of parchment paper for butter (about 12x12)
- Place all ingredients into a medium bowl and stir to combine (or use a food processor if you have one)
- Scoop butter mixture in the center of parchment and form into a log
- Fold over the parchment and twist ends to seal the package of butter
- Place in the refrigerator for at least several hours to harden
- Remove and slice to use
- Should last around 1 month in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in your freezer
For even MORE great recipes using Land O Lakes butter head to their website , follow on twitter @landolaksktchn, Like on Facebook and see their Holiday giftgiving brochure here.