Need a yummy and easy dessert?
How about my Easy Lemon Parfaits?
The lemon flavor is great for spring, but most any flavor pudding would be great, so use what you have on hand.
This recipe uses my Easiest Homemade Whipped Cream, because I LOVE real whipped cream, but if you are a cool whip kind of gal or guy, that would work too (and make this even faster).
If you are gluten free, simply use GF cake or angel food for a no-wheat treat.
Let me know if you make these!
Easy Lemon Parfaits
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 5 oz pkg dessert shells or angel food cake (or pre-made Gluten free cake if necessary)
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- Refrigerate whipped cream until ready to use.
- Place cream in the bowl of a stand or hand mixer.
- Whip on medium until just before soft peaks begin to form.
- Add sugar a tablespoon at a time until it is fully incorporated
- Add vanilla extract until combined.
- In a large bowl add the boxed lemon pudding and cold milk.
- Whisk until the mixture is like pudding
- Refrigerate for 15 min to help thicken it up a little bit.
- In a pint mason jar or bowl layer of the cake with the pudding and whipped cream. Repeat until jar or bowl is filled.
- Top with a lemon wedge and a piece of cake.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy