I love whipped cream.
The real stuff.
There is just nothing that beats it.
One of my favorite treats with whipped cream is ice cream. I don’t know what it is about the combo. Basically is all milk and cream, but something about the texture of the whipped cream and the frozen ice cream, just amazing!
But it’s definitely great on any dessert and perfect for the holidays.
There is nothing more impressive than pulling out real whipped cream, instead of something from a can or from the freezer.
Plus, no chemicals! All natural goodness!
If you have never made it, give it a try. It’s SO easy (especially in my KichenAid!).
(And don’t miss my Oreo Poke Cake made with this recipe).
The Easiest Homemade Whipped Cream
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Refrigerate whipped cream until ready to use.
- Place cream in the bowl of a stand or hand mixer.
- Whip medium until just before soft peaks begin to form.
- Add sugar a tablespoon at a time until it is fully incorporated
- Add vanilla extract until combined.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
Lysa @ Welcome To My Circus says
K. Thompson says
Elaine Murray says