This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias
Are there days where you are run down and need a little extra energy?
When I’m like this I can get tired, grumpy and unmotivated. But as a mom and a blogger I simply can’t afford to let this happen (and I am sure that you can’t either).
One of the ways to keep from getting too worn down is to grab a SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Squares, or SNICKERS® Almond., to help you enjoy life even when you are hungry.
You could also make a batch of SNICKERS® Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites to stave off any ravenous feelings. You can also substitute SNICKERS® Extreme or SNICKERS® Almond in for the Peanut Butter Squares since any of them would be delicious.
Tell us, what are YOU like when you are hungry?
Enter the SNICKERS® “Who are you when you’re hungry?” contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15. The grand prize is $50,000!!
See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.
Also check out my fun “Who are you when you’re hungry?” video on Instagram that I made with my girls.
SNICKERS® Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup of regular oats (Gluten Free if necessary)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal or flour
- 3 packages of SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squares, chopped (1.78 oz each)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all dry ingredients to a medium bowl and gently combine
- Add peanut butter, honey and vanilla to dry ingredients and stir to combine until everything is moist.
- (Note: If it is too wet, add a little more oats or almond meal. If too dry add a little honey or peanut butter)
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- With clean hands roll into about 20 one inch balls.
- Store in a covered, airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Adapted from this recipe