This post is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com and Morningstar Farms.
Check out Amazing Meatless Meals
Going meatless is a great way to save money. And you don’t have to sacrifice taste when you do.
I know a lot of your families are used to meat and going without might be a bit of a challenge at 1st, but I have few tips for your to make the process easier and getting a Fresh Take on Meals.
1. Find familiar meals that happen to not need meat. Lasagna and tacos are two great examples. You can make delicious lasagna or other Italian style meal and forgot the meat. You family may not even notice, it tastes so good. Tacos and burritos are easy to leave out the meat, too. Stuff them with a flavorful rice and bean mix and everyone will be busy eating instead of worrying about the last of meat.
2. Try Subbing in Morning Star Farms products, they have so many great options:
– Spicy Black Bean Burger
– Mediterranean Chickpea Burger
– Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burger
– Buffalo Chik’n Patty
– Original Veggie Sausage
The Spicy Black Bean Burger sounds amazing and would be a perfect substitute for your traditional beef burger. Try it with guacamole, lettuce, tomato, cheese and a spice chipotle sauce.
3. Start with just one day a week (like a meatless Monday) and expand to more days. Start a Friday tradition of making pizza as a family. Pizza is just fine without meat and if you want something a little “meaty” try the Morning Star Farms Original Veggie Sausage.
Make sure to check out all the meatless meals I have collected for you in the widget about on Foodie.com. There are 15 great ideas for going meatless, including my family’s favorite Sweet Potato and Chickpea Burgers with Curry Basil Aioli (my husband asks for this meal all the time).
- Triple Garlic Pasta With Oven-Dried Tomatoes, Olives, and Bread Crumbs
- Morningstar Farms Eggs Benedict Recipe
- Mexican Baked Sweet Potato
- Sweet and Spicy Chik Salad
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- Toasted Corn-and-Poblano-Stuffed Tomatoes
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Mexican Salad
- Mediterranean Artichoke Pizza
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Burgers with Curry Basil Aioli
- Chipotle Bean Burritos Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos
- Eggplant Lasagna Without Noodles
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Healthier Eggplant Parmesan
Do you have a favorite meatless meal? Please share it with us!