Did you know that if you save $54.79 everyday that it adds up to about $20,000 a year.. that is a ton of money!!
Here are 15 ways that you can do just that!! Maybe you can fit some of them in your life!
- Save $54.79 a Month: Try Cooking in Bulk and Cook Up Some Savings!
- Save $54.79 Every Month By Snipping and Subbing Your Cable Plan!
- Save $54.79 Every Two Months: Visit Your Local Library!
- Save $54.79 a Month: Skip Two Fancy Coffee Drinks per Week
- Save $54.79 Every Two Months Just by Conserving Water
- Make $54.79 (or more) Every 6 Months: Recycle
- Save $54.79 a Month (or more): Start Shopping at the Thrift Store
- Save $54.79 (Or More) a Month: Pack Your Own Lunch
- Save $54.79 (or more) every 4 Months: Collect Your Spare Change
- Save $54.79 a Year (or more) :Try Using Less Laundry Detergent
- Save $54.79 a Month (or More): Check out Freecycle
- Save $54.79 (or more) Per Year: Get Your Hair Cut Less Often
- Save $54.79 a Month (or More): Trade Off Babysitting with Friends
- Save Over $54.79 Every 6 Months by Replacing an Old Washer
- Keep Your Old Car and Save Over $54.97 Every Two Weeks
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy