Isn’t magic shell just fun? But in a household where we try to eat healthier, that is simply can’t go into my cart. So why not make it when it is SO easy!!
Plus.. you can always have it on hand!
Homemade Dark Chocolate Magic Shell
5 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
7 minTotal Time
- 3 oz chopped Dark Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- Place chocolate into a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave for 1 minute
- Remove and stir
- Microwave again for 30 seconds, stir
- If not melted return for 15 seconds and stir
- Add in coconut oil and stir until combined.
- Pour over ice cream
You can use any type of chocolate you like.. dark, light, white, milk, semi-sweet, what every is your favorite.
But only make what you can eat in a serving. It gets hard eventually.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy