Homemade Mexican Pizza Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Hey moms (dads.. and those NOT moms or dads!). Looking for something easy for guests or a snack during the big game?
Well, my Easy Cheesy Mexican Pizza is just the ticket!
It’s such an easy dish to throw together with Kraft Natural Shreds… the prep takes only minutes. Cheesy…spicy…creamy and crispy… what isn’t there to love about this recipe?
If you want to try out Kraft Natural Shreds and get more ideas for tailgating make sure to look for a “game time demo” at a Walmart store near you on 9/26!
My family loves this dish, because who doesn’t love pizza with a twist? And as a tip: flour tortillas are a great way to throw together ANY quick pizza. It makes family pizza night just that much more convenient!
What is your favorite tailgating or home entertaining recipe made with Kraft Natural Shreds? Share it in the comment section below.
Easy Cheesy Mexican Pizza
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 4 12 inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup canned or homemade enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1-1 1/2 cup cooked and seasoned ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups of Kraft Natural Shreds- I used Mexican Style Cheddar Jack
- Optional Toppings- sliced avocado, chopped cilantro, chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using a pizza stone, place in oven at this time)
- Place pizzas on a pizza stone or a pizza screen (a cookie sheet will work, but crust will not get as crispy)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Turn broiler on high and broil for 2-3 minutes to brown cheese
- Remove from oven to cool for 4-5 minutes
- Top with your favorite toppings