This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigHero6Release #CollectiveBias
Who is excited for the DVD/ Blu-Ray release of Big Hero 6?
Our family has not seen it yet, so I plan to surprise the girls with it for the weekend. I just ran over to my local Walmart and snagged a Big Hero 6 Blu-Ray/DVD + Gift With Purchase Set and picked up some cute Baymax and Honey Lemon stuff toys that I ordered from Walmart.com for the surprise.
It’s pretty cool because when you buy the Big Hero 6 Blu-Ray/DVD + Gift With Purchase Set includes a digital movie on Vudu while supplies last! Simply scan your receipt using the Savings Catcher in the Walmart app. Then look for a message on your phone or email. You can watch Big Hero 6 on any device!
For my surprise viewing I whipped up this cute little Baymax cheese platter. It’s a perfect healthier snack that would be great for a party or if you kids are simply fans of the movie.
Cutting the small pieces of olives for the eyes took a little time, but other than that it was an easy project.
So have you seen Big Hero 6 yet? What did you think?
Big Hero 6 Baymax Cheese Platter
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 16 BabyBel cheese pieces
- 5-6 pitted black olives, sliced in half
- Peel the plastic wrapper off Babybels
- Separate 8 of the cheese balls to completely peel off red wax later, but don't do it yet.
- Using the tip of a sharp knife cut the shape of Baxmax's mask hole out of the other 8.
- Discard the wax you cut out (note, if you mess up use one of the 8 set aside to try again).
- Peel all the wax off of the set aside cheese (don't peel the ones with the mask!)
- With a small straw poke out small holes where the eyes are to go on all 16 cheese pieces.
- Set aside
- With the same small straw poke through olive pieces to make 32 "eyes".
- Arrange red and white Baymax heads on your plate or platter in a checkerboard pattern.
- Insert "eyes" into the small holes you made in the cheese and press down.
- Cut 8 very think "lines" for between the eyes on the white Baymax heads.
- Place in between the eyes on the white cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.