This post is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com.
Does your family family still have Sunday Dinner? Do you get together with family and friends for nice meal?
We still do sometimes. I wish we did it more often, though.
One way to keep it easy and the stress low is to have a “crockpot potluck”. Have the guests bring a dish in a crockpot for everyone to share. You get to try a lot of new things and everybody knows that making dinner in a crockpot is is just too easy!
We have some great Crockpot Recipes at Frugal Living Mom like:
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Vegetable Chili
- Chicken, Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya with Quinoa
- Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
All of these would be great for a Sunday Dinner. I also collected 8 more great recipes that you will find in the FOODIE widget above:
- Lemon Chicken Thighs with Olives
- Slow Cooker Steak with Gravy
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup
- Ridiculously Easy Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
- Crock-Pot Cowboy Casserole
- Crock-Pot Bacon & Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
They all sound pretty amazing to me!
Have you ever had a crockpot potluck? If so, share you thoughts on how it went if the comments! Maybe you can do another one on Sunday.
Leave a Reply