Last night I decided to try a recipe creation for slow cooker chicken stroganoff. I am not a chef by any means but I am starting to try and learn more all the while wanting to keep it easy and delicious. Hubby and I agree that I succeeded last night with it and I wanted to share the recipe, it took all of 5 minutes to prep and it was absolutely delicious with little work involved! I did not include the sliced mushroom when I created it but once we tried it that was one item we knew would work well.
- Two boneless skinless chicken breast (frozen or fresh)
- Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 pouch)
- Sour Cream (16 oz)
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Half onion or whole depending on preference
- Sliced mushrooms
1. Place frozen or fresh chicken breast in bottom of crock pot
2. Mix soup mix, sour cream, mushroom soup, onion and mushrooms together
3. Pour mixture over chicken breast
4. Cooker on high for 4 hours in slow cooker
The chicken will be tender and easy to crush up once the mixture is done cooking. Serve over egg noodles or rice, whichever you choose!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
click here says