It’s not Christmas Time yet, but there are some of us that really like to plan ahead!!
Plus, there breakfasts aren’t just good for the holidays, you can enjoy them anytime!!
- Peaches and Croissant Bread Pudding
- Breakfast Macaroni and Cheese
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Ham and Asparagus Strata
- County Breakfast Casserole
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Overnight Praline French Toast
- Cinnamon Apple Bagel French Toast
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole
What is your families favorite go-to breakfast for Christmas?
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
Leave a Reply