This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameTreats #CollectiveBias
Are you read for the BIG GAME coming up?
For us the most fun on game day is spent with friends and eating all the fun food! We have been to several parties in the past that people break out all the stops. This might mean chocolate fountains with all the fixin’s, amazing dips and chips and great food like secret chili recipes.
It’s just a fun opportunity to impress you friends and family with your best dishes!
A great idea I wanted to incorporate this year was a dessert cheeseball. Sure, regular cheeseballs are nice, too, but who can resist dessert, right??
I thought a SNICKERS® Cheeseball might just be the ticket! So I ran over to my local Walmart to grab all the ingredients.
You can serve it with vanilla cookies, graham crackers and even sliced apples (to get a TINY bit healthy).
It tastes great along side a fun “candy bar” you can throw together with more SNICKERS Fun Size, Life Savers®, Skittles®, or Starburst®. Everyone should find a favorite among those great flavors.
How do you celebrate the Big Game. Do you get together with all the friends or stay in with your immediate family?
What are your favorite treats and recipes to share? Please let us know in the comments.
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened slightly
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- About 12 SNICKERS Fun Sized bars chopped
- Add cream cheese, butter, powered sugar, sugar and vanilla to a medium sized bowl or stand mixer and beat together with mixer until combined and fairly smooth.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove mixture from bowl, shape into a ball (note: this is a large cheeseball, so you may want to 1/2 it and create 2)
- Wrap the ball/s in plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove and and roll in chopped SNICKERS.
- Serve with fruit, graham crackers or cookies.
- Another note: if for some reason this does not set up hard enough, it can be used as a dip. Just place the cream cheese mixture in a bowl and sprinkle with the chopped SNICKERS.