This post brought to you by Cool Whip. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Frugal Living Mom.
Who likes a fun after-school snack? I’ll bet all of your kids would raise their hands. After a long day at school sometimes it’s fun to have a treat that will put smiles on everyone’s faces. Did you know that Cool Whip is celebrating it’s 50th anniversary? Fifty Years! That’s a long time.
To kick up our heels Cool Whip had a few other bloggers and I make some fun recipes to serve to our kiddos as an after school snack. So I decided on these super easy Smores “Ice Cream” Sandwiches. They combine at the fun of smores with Cool Whip into a fun , frozen treat both kids and adults will love.
To put this cool treat together it should take you no more than ten minutes. Then pop it in the freezer to harden up a bit.
The recipe is so easy even the kids could help. Go ahead… “whip” a fun snack for your kids with some Cool Whip. What is you favorite way toe use Cool Whip. Leave us a comment below.
Smores “Ice Cream” Sandwiches
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1/2 tub of Cool Whip (mostly thawed)
- 1/2 cup plus about 1/4 cup (for outside) mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers, split in two
- Prepare a tray or cookie sheet with foil, set aside
- In a medium to large bowl fold 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips and marshmallows into mostly thawed cool whip
- place 16 graham cracker pieces on to foil covered tray
- Spoon 1/8 of Cool Whip mixture onto 8 of the crackers
- Top with cracker
- Pour 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips onto a plate and dip each side of each sandwich into the chips, coating each side.
- Place each sandwich back onto the tray and freeze for at least one hour
- Enjoy immediately
“This post is brought to you by Cool Whip”
Leave a Reply