This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Who loves a good movie night? What about a good snack?
What is your favorite genre? Action, romance, comedy?? What about snacks? Sweet?? Salty? Both?
I actually like them all. I am big fan of Si-Fi and fantasy, but I also really like a lot of romance movies.
So when I got to do a post that not only let me watch a good romance/tear-jerker AND make a yummy snack for movie watching I was right on that.
I headed to my local Walmart to check out the $5 for DVD and $7.88 for BRD movies that they have in stock on special. This price is only available only for a limited time, so head into your local Walmart (until 11/24/14)! #MovieNight4Less #CollectiveBias
They had a lot of great titles I knew I would enjoy like Forest Gump and I am Legend, but since I had never seen The Notebook (and I think if you are a woman that you are required to see it..lol) I decided on that one.
It’s a sticky M&M’s® Candy Popcorn. It really was super good AND super easy. It took me about 10 minutes to prepare it (not including cooling time).
This snack can be prepared in a couple of ways. I just spread it out on a greased cookie sheet and then put in a bowl to serve. But you could also form it into popcorn balls or press into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray or butter (then cut into squares).
Hope you enjoy it for your next #MovieNight4Less!
- Follow Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram .
- Follow M&M’s® on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Follow Warner Brothers on Facebook and Twitter.
M&M's® Candy Popcorn
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10oz of mini marshmallows (1 bag)
- 8 cups of Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Style Microwave Popcorn (2 bags)
- About 5 ounces Plain M&M’s® Candy
- Prepare a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray or coat with butter.
- Pop Orville Redenbacher popcorn according to package directions. Open and set aside.
- In large saucepan melt unsalted butter over low heat.
- Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Orville Redenbacher popcorn .
- Stir gently until well coated.
- Remove popcorn with a greased spatula and pour onto greased cookie sheet.
- Spread out over the sheet.
- Cool for 30 seconds to one minute and sprinkle Plain M&M’s® Candy on top of mixture.
- Continue cooling the M&M's® Candy Popcorn and then serve.
- Best when eaten the same day.