In general my kids are pretty healthy eaters but some-days they just don’t want a piece of fruit! But freeze it and they will eat it all day..lol.
If you want to cut down on the sugar even more on these Kiwi Raspberry Pops just combine the OJ with about 4 cups of frozen raspberries, thawed so they are soft enough to blend (in place of the sorbet) in your blender or food processor.. it would be super yummy, too!
Kiwi Raspberry Pops
15 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 15 Total Time
- 10 (5 oz.) paper cups
- 3 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 qt. raspberry sherbet or sorbet (for dairy free)
- 3 T orange juice
- 10 wooden Popsicle sticks
- Place the cups on a baking sheet or tray.
- Divide the kiwi pieces into the 10 cups equally.
- Place the sherbet or sorbet into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the orange juice over the sherbet or sorbet and beat on low speed until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the cups.
- Cover each cup with a piece of aluminum foil (to hold the stick in place).
- Cut a small slit in the middle of each foil piece.
- Place the wooden stick into each slit and about halfway through the sherbet (or sorbet) mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Make sure to remove the foil before serving.
- Peel off the cups or just leave out of the freezer for a few minutes and they should slip out.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy