I know you all all getting excited for summertime meals!!
And if you are a fan of Homemade Baked Beans or baked beans in general, here is a new recipe for you to try!
Let me know if you plan to!!
And you might what to grab some on the go casserole dishes with lids if you plan to go to some potluck picnics this summer!
Homemade Baked Beans with Pineapple
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of canned diced pineapple
- 4 bacon slices, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 onion, diced or 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 T of pineapple juice
- 1/4 C of molasses
- Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Place the beans in an ungreased 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Stir in the pineapple, bacon and onion until well combined.
- Stir in the pineapple juice and 1/8 cup of the molasses
- Spread the mixture out evenly in the dish.
- Drizzle the remaining molasses over the top of the entire dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
Homemade Baked Beans
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy