This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SunsOutSpoonsOut #CollectiveBias
Summer is THE time for ice cream. So when I got the chance to head to my local Walmart for a Blue Bunny Ice Cream demo then make a yummy recipe for you all I was right on it!
Ice Cream desserts are some of the easiest desserts to put together. And when you serve Blue Bunny Ice Cream no one will be disappointed. It’s super yummy and creamy texture is awesome for my Family Style Ice Cream Nachos. Bring a plate of these to the table after dinner and watch them disappear before your eyes (might want to make an extra serving for yourself and hide it in the freezer!).
You can either make or buy the chips. Of course, it’s easier to buy but since our family is gluten free, I cut and fried up our chips in a little olive oil over medium then sprinkled them with cinnamon sugar. Bought or made chips these Family Style Ice Cream Nachos are delish either way. They remind me of a deconstructed fried ice cream (and who doesn’t like fried ice cream?).
The assembly of this fabulous Blue Bunny Ice Cream dessert should only take a few minutes and there is no slaving away in the kitchen!
Family Style Ice Cream Nachos
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1-1 1/2 cups Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 oz Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla chips
- 3-4 oz chopped fresh strawberries
- 1-2 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons Caramel Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chocolate curls
- To assemble
- Arrange chips on a plate
- Top with strawberries and Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice Cream
- Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup and Caramel Sauce
- Garnish with chocolate curls (to make run the blade of a potato peeler along the side of your favorite chocolate bar)
- Serve immediately
What is your favorite way to serve Blue Bunny Ice Cream?
Make sure to follow Blue Bunny on social media. They can be found all over and give you tips, recipes and information about new products.
And don’t miss the 4th of July Blue Bunny and with Chips Ahoy Demo at Walmart. See if your store is on the list.
Come on… you know you want some!
Barbara Montag says