Dr Pepper Meat Marinade
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareFunshine #CollectiveBias
Summer is ending and why not have it go out with a bang?
Maybe throw a neighborhood get together or meet up with the family! You can surprise them all with some fun treats and a great Dr Pepper® Cherry Meat Marinade that is perfect for steak, chicken, pork or tri-tip!
I ran over to my local Walmart and picked up Dr Pepper® Cherry 2-liters, Dr Pepper® Cherry 12-pack, some Starburst® Original and some treats for my dog, Pedigree Dentastix® Original and Pedigree Dentastix® Beef Flavor. Don’t want him to feel left out while us people have a party!
For my Dr Pepper® Cherry Meat Marinade I used 3 pounds of tri-tip to make BBQ Beef sandwiches. I topped them with my favorite cold slaw and bbq sauce thinned with Dr Pepper® Cherry.
To do this:
- Take 1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce and ad 1/4 cup Dr Pepper® Cherry.
- Stir together and drizzle over your marinaded and grilled meat.
And make sure to enter the Share a Little Funshine Sweepstakes for a daily chance to WIN a $100 Walmart e-gift card!
Share a Little Funshine Sweepstakes
Dr Pepper® Cherry Meat Marinade
- 1 cup Dr Pepper® Cherry
- 1/4 cup soy or tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 black pepper
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients and pour over meat of choice.
- I recommend placing the meat and marinade in a large zip tight bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Place meat in the refrigerator and marinade at least 2 hours or overnight. Flipping occasionally.
- To cook, remove meat from marinade and pat dry. Grill as desired.
- Note: This marinade is enough for 2-3 pounds of meat.
“Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive exclusive content.”
Samantha K says