This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweeterTogether #CollectiveBias
Who’s ready for summertime fun? BBQ’s and getting together with friends and family?
Summertime is perfect for bonding and fun over a great meal (and great dessert!).
In fact, as I write this, my family is preparing to go to a friend’s house tonight for a potluck! And I will be bringing the DREYER’S!
DREYER’S Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup and BabyRuth Ice Creams are a perfect sweet treat! I love how with their delicious mix-ins you don’t need anything else. Just scoop up the candy inspired ice cream and enjoy.
DREYER’S has no artificial colors or flavors and is made with fresh milk and cream with no rBST (a milk production hormone). Awesome!
Simply swing by your local Walmart and pick up your package of DREYER’S Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup (seriously, how could you resist?).
Make sure to check out DREYER’S online:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DreyersIceCream
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/dreyersicecream
- Instagram: @dreyers; https://www.instagram.com/dreyers/
As well as the DREYER’S, I will be bringing my Cauliflower Rice Greek Salad. This salad is low carb, healthy and a great addition to any summer get-together.
If you haven’t tried Cauliflower Rice, you really should. You can either make it yourself by chopping up a head in your food processor. I grab mine in the frozen section of my grocery store.
Even my girls love Cauliflower Rice. Generally, I use it as a warm dish but I decided to try it out for Greek Salad, and it worked great!
Let me know if you give it a try.
So tell me… what is your favorite side dish at a BBQ? And… what is your favorite DREYER’S ice cream flavor?
Cauliflower Rice Greek Salad
15 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
22 minTotal Time
- 8 oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/4 feta cheese, crumbled or cubed (herb or plain is fine)
- 1/2 cup sliced and pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup small dice red onion (not shown)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (if not on hand white or apple cider vinegar will work)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp brown or Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- In a medium to large pan heat olive oil over medium
- Add frozen cauliflower rice and cook for 5-7 minutes until heated and not brown
- Remove from pan into bowl and cool for about 20 minutes
- When cool toss with tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, olives and onion
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with lid and shake until combined
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to come together
- When ready to serve salad add 1/4 cup of dressing to Cauliflower Rice Greek Salad and toss. Add 1 tablespoon of dressing at a time until it had the desired flavor.
- Salt and pepper to taste.