This post is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com.
Check out 12 Back to School Bites
Are your kids headed back to school soon?
Mine are, in less than 2 weeks. It’s crazy how fast the summer goes. Seems like you are doing all the end of school year stuff, go on vacation and you sent them back to the books!
At least you can send them back with a fun lunch. I gathered up 12 great lunchbox bites that I think most kids would be thrilled to have for lunch.
You can check out the Foodie Widget above for the photos and links to all the great recipes, which include:
- Cherry Pie Cookie Cups
- Lemur Face Sandwich
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- Pizza Spirals
- Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips
- Hot Dog Muffins
- Chocolate chip zucchini muffins
- Awesome lunchbox muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Parmesan Bites Recipe
- Lunchbox Smores Bars
- Lemonade Fruit Cups
We also have a few other great posts on Frugal Living Mom about back to school that you might want to check out:
- Printable Lunch note cards
- Headed Back to School? Make An Organization Station
- Got Kids? Tips on Storing and Organizing Crafts and School Supplies
- Schools Back!! But Keep Kids From Getting Bored This Weekend
- Back-to-School Shopping With Savings
- Ways to Save on School Supplies
What are you favorite back to school traditions in your family and favorite lunchbox staples? Share them in the comments.