Flynn and I are celebrating National Dog Week. Really, Flynn ALWAYS thinks it’s National Dog Week.. but shhh.. he can keep thinking that!
To have fun he and I did a bunch of fun things he loves:
1. Spend time together. Flynn never wants to be without me. If there ever was a most devoted friend award… he would win.
2. We went for a walk. He loves walks. But he still has a bit of a self control problem (I love him anyway).
3. We played ball. So funny story. I was setting up the shot for the Beneful Prize Pack and I walked back into the house. Well, when I got back out Flynn takes off into the yard. He was a thief. The little bugger saw the tennis balls and couldn’t help himself (I told you he had a self control problem). I got them back, we did the shoot, then took a fetch break. You can see from the photo he was pretty happy about it.
4. He got treats. Flynn really loved his Beneful Healthy Smile Twists. You can see from the pic he’s even giving us a smile (ok…it’s a little scary.)
5. I gave him love. I always give Flynn love, because I really do love him. He is the sweetest little thing and all I could as for in a best friend!
In honor of National Dog Week Beneful is is offering $3 off 13lb. or greater size bag- Save $3 on Beneful -and we are helping giveaway a gift bag of the following Beneful goodies:
- Tennis Ball
- Flying Disc
- Free Samples
To enter follow the directions below below. The sweepstakes will end 9/27/15. How do you like to celebrate with your dog? Mealtime is always a dog favorite and feeding them with Beneful products is a great way to celebrate with them this special week.
- Post a photo of your dog on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook
- Include both hashtags #NationalDogWeek and #FriendsWithBeneful
- Leave us the URL to your photo in a comment below
learn more about Beneful