Disclosure: This is a compensated Post By Albertsons
The other day I told you about the great Stock Up sale at Albertsons that is going on right now. You can head over and see my post on that to get a bunch of great coupons to pair with all those deals!!
Today I am going to let you know what $25 get you this week at my Albertsons store.
In our family, we are pretty healthy eaters. We try to eat a lot of whole foods and foods with less ingredients. So I am going to point out what Healthy Goods you ould snag at Albersons this week in my store for $25!
- Mariani Honey Bars- $.99 each (with the Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Sale)
These bars have simple ingredients like Rolled Oats, Honey, Peanuts, Raisins, Almonds, Crisp Brown Rice- I love that.
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna- 5 oz, in water or oil- $.79 (with the Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Sale)
We LOVE tuna in the Penner house. And it is such an easy, healthy choice.
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables- $.99 each (with the Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Sale)
Fresh veggies are great, but I also love having frozen ones on hand. It is just to easy to make a side dish with frozen veggies. Fast and nutritious.
- Arrowhead Sparkling Water 1 ltr. btl. select varieties (plus crv, if applicable)- $.49 (with the Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Sale)
This deal absolutely rocks! We LOVE this stuff, it is such a great substitute for soda and it has no sugar or artificial sweetener.
- Farmer John Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast, bone in, sold in the bag- $.99 lb.
Yum, one of my favorite foods is roast, so yummy. And this is great for making and using over a week for tacos, sandwiches..etc.
If I had $25 to spend I would grab a 10 lb roast, 5 bags of Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables, 3 Mariani Honey Bars, 4 cans of
Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna and 8 bottles of Arrowhead Sparkling Water!!
And that is a pretty good haul.
Leave a Reply