This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you bottle feed you baby? Did you know that by switching to Parent’s Choice™ Infant Formula you could save over $500 a year over the national brand?
Parent’s Choice Formulas are clinically proven to be as well tolerated as the national brands. They also have several choices:
- Parent’s Choice™ Advantage Powdered Formula
- Parent’s Choice™ Premium Powder Formula
- Parent’s Choice™ Gentle Powdered Formula
- Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity Powdered Formula
You can head over to the Walmart website to find out all you need to know about Parent’s Choice™. You can see all the specifics on how much you might save over the cost of name brand formulas.
I found that I could save almost $575 a year by switching to Parent’s Choice™.
Parent’s Choice™ formula:
- Meets FDA standards like all infant formula
- Contains DHA and ARA, which may support brain and eye development
- Is a Milk-based formula
- Is Iron-fortified
- Has Calcium for strong bones
- Has Prebiotics to support your babies’ immune system
As mommies, (I have 2 little girls), we what to do what is best for our kids. But we also want to save money. I am always looking for ways to give my daughters the best quality I can and still not pay too much.
How do you save money and still give your kids the best?
Leave a Reply