Spaghetti and Meatball Soup Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Albertsons. All opinions are mine alone. #StockUpOnDelMonte #Albertsons #CollectiveBias
Need a quick and easy fall, weeknight meal that won’t take up too much of your time or break the bank?
Try my Quick Spaghetti and Meatball Vegetable Soup!
This soup is so quick to throw together and when you shop at your local Albertsons store from 9/30-10/13 you can snag fruits veggies for a great price!
Canned produce is a great “quick meal” trick to have in your arsenal when life gets busy (which is ALL THE TIME).
What’s also great about this recipe is you can use most of your favorite Del Monte Veggies (no need to stick with only corn and green beans) and whatever pasta you have on hand.
Some of the great products you’ll find on sale are:
- Del Monte Yellow Cling Peaches 15.25 oz
- Del Monte Stewed Tomatoes Cut 14.5 oz
- Del Monte Golden Sweet Corn Whole Kernel 15.25 oz
- Del Monte Diced Tomato Italian Recipe 14.5 oz
Be sure to check out the Stock Up Sale at your local Albertsons store. I’d love to hear about your favorite ways to use Del Monte Fruits and Vegetables for quick meal prep.
Quick Spaghetti and Meatball Vegetable Soup
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 cans of 14.5 oz Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 can of 15.25 oz Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can of 15.25 oz Del Monte Cut Green Beans, drained
- 4 cups of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 16 oz Frozen Meatballs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 cups of your favorite cooked pasta (I used gluten free)
- Add all ingredients, except pasta, into a large stockpot
- Heat on medium to a simmer until meatballs are heated through
- When hot stir in pasta