Looking for something new to put on the grill?? Why not try out these sweet Peach Pork Chops.
Let me know if you try then and what you think!
Peach Pork Chops for Grill
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 4 boneless pork chops 3/4 inch thick
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 4 Peaches, pitted and cut in half
- 3 T of Peach jam (or a bit extra if you want the yogurt sweeter)
- 1/2 C plain yogurt
- 1/4 C lightly salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- Allow the grill to preheat to medium.
- Sprinkle the pork chops on both sides evenly with the salt and pepper.
- Place the chops on the grill rack, close the lid and allow the pork chops to grill for 4 minutes.
- Add the peaches to the grill.
- Turn the chops over and brush them along with the peach halves with 2 T of the peach jam.
- Continue grilling 3 minutes then turn the peaches and brush again with the jam.
- Grill an additional 2 minutes
- Grill peaches until they are softened slightly. then place aside.
- Move chops from direct heat and allow the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145 (medium) to 160 degrees, up to 15 minutes.
- Place the yogurt into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining peach jam and whisk until well blended.
- Place the chops on separate plates.
- Added grill peaches next to chops
- Drizzle with the yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle each with cashews.
Peach Pork Chops
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy