It’s spring and so much fun to start thinking about BBQing!!
It’s really easy to get into the same old same old like burgers and chicken, so how about something new?
Mango and Red Pepper Salsa Topped Bratwurst!!
Let me know if you give this Bratwurst Recipe a try!
Mango and Red Pepper Salsa Topped Bratwurst
- 1 fresh mango, peeled, seed and chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 of a Sweet red pepper minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- Lime juice
- 8 bratwurst (check if Gluten free if needed)
- 8 buns split (gluten free or regular)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 t Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Heat the grill to medium temperature.
- Grill Bratwurst according to package directions, set aside
- Place the buns on the grill and toast for 2 minutes.
- Pour olive oil into a medium bowl.
- Add the jerk seasoning, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Add mango, red peppers and onions
- Toss to combine
- Place each Bratwurst in a bun
- Top with the mango mixture
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy