Who is looking forward to Summer??
The lighter food, the fresh produce? It ALL sounds so yummy!!
Around our house we LOVE salads, they are so easy and don’t really require you to make extra side dishes. You can just enjoy a huge salad for dinner and everyone in our house is happy.
Let me know if you try this Grilled Chicken Salad with Feta
Grilled Chicken Salad with Feta
4 hr, 30 Prep Time
15 minCook Time
4 hr, 45 Total Time
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 t teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 8 oz of Cherry or Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Large head of Romaine Chopped
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup of assorted green and black olives
- Your favorite Italian or Greek vinaigrette style dressing
- Place the chicken into a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add lemon juice, oregano, garlic and pepper and oil into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Seal the bag and turn over a couple of time to ensure the chicken is well coated.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the bag for at least 4 hours and no more than 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag, set aside and discard the liquid.
- Preheat your grill.
- Place the chicken on the rack and grill uncovered for 8 minutes..
- Turn chicken and grill for 7 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove the chicken and set aside to cool.
- Once the chicken has cooled slightly cut it into bite size pieces.
- Place the cucumbers, tomatoes and romaine into a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss to combine.
- Top salad to taste with your favorite Italian or Greek vinaigrette style dressing.
- Sprinkle with the feta and olives.
Grilled Chicken Salad
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy