I needed a quick dinner the other night.. and this is what happen.. BBQ Chicken Pizza.
For me this was mostly about leftovers, but it could just as easily been from fresh ingredients. They ended up being really good and can just as easily be gluten free as not.
I hope you enjoy to recipe.. it was so quick, just throw them on my pizza screen and kind of felt gourmet!
As a note.. the gluten free flour tortillas I used in this are Udi’s.. they are amazing. ( I was lucky enough to snag a ton of them at my local $.99 Only).
Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 6 approx 6 inch flour tortillas (I used gluten free)
- 1/4-1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (2 tablespoons set aside)
- 1 cup of shredded, cooked chicken
- 8 oz of Monterrey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place tortillas on cookie sheet or pizza pan
- Spoon on tortillas 1/2 to 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce (depending on your taste)
- Sprinkle on 1/2- 3/4 ounce cheese onto each pizza
- Place chicken in a small bowl and coat with 1-2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- Divide Chicken and bean equally among the 6 pizza and sprinkle on top
- Place in oven and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese melts and starts to brown.
- Optional- I like to leave them under the broiler for a minute or two to brown even more
- Top with sliced avocado
- You could also garnish with Parmesan cheese and cilantro!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy