This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TriscuitSummer #CollectiveBias
You get home from a long day… shopping, working, doing all other the things mom’s do and you’re hungry.
Or at least I know I’M hungry!
But you also want something just a little more substantial that opening a bag of chips.
In steps TRISCUIT and the cotijacornocadoscuit.
What, may you ask is a cotijacornocadoscuit (Co-tee-ha-corn-o-cado-skit)? Well, it’s easy… cotija cheese, grilled corn and avocado all topped onto a TRISCUIT.
It’s a super yummy snack, or even an appetizer with a salty/sweet creamy crunch. And easy to throw together, even if you are tired.
To grab all the ingredients you can head to your local Ralphs, like I did to pick up the cheese, corn, avocado and TRISCUIT. To find your local Ralphs or Kroger store check here for locations.
I love that you can top TRISCUIT with most anything… sweet or savory (or both) and you will find a great snack. You could even try a few grilled appetizers using TRISCUIT. I think a red pepper spread, topped with a grilled kielbasa slice all on top of a TRISCUIT would be perfect for a summer get-to-gether.
For more great recipes and snacks from TRISCUIT and Kroger make sure to follow them on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TRISCUIT
- Twitter: @TheRealTRISCUIT @KrogerCo
- Instagram: @TRISCUIT @KrogerCo
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/TRISCUIT
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/snackinggood
And be on the lookout because there will be a TRISCUIT sampling events at some Kroger stores!
- sliced avocado
- grilled corn
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Layer ingredients on top of each TRISCUIT
- Serve on a platter if using as an appetizer or if it's just for you, a small plate
- Enjoy immediately
- Note: You can make as few or many of these as you need. and for a time saver buy ready grilled corn from the freezer section and thaw before topping.