Would you like to make a little extra cash?
Frugal, Freebies and Deals is a money saving blog that features shopping deals, coupons, freebies and money saving articles. And we are looking to expand that last part!!
If you have ideas about saving money, experiences to share, craft and diy ideas, budget fashion, amazing recipes..ect.. we are looking to feature you!! We would love it if you were a blogger, but you don’t have to be to qualify.. we are just looking for great content to share with FFD readers.
Here’s how it works:
• You submit a original (not been published and written by you) post, including high quality images if it is a craft, diy or recipe, to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Choose whether you would like a “guest post” feature with a mention and link back to your blog/website or a $10 payment which with include author credit but no link back.
• If your post is chosen to run on FFD you will either be paid $10 (by PayPal, Starbucks or Amazon gift card) or given a link back to your blog, your choice.
• We will contact you if your post is chosen, otherwise you will not hear from us (we would love to get back to everyone but at this time that is not possible).
• You are welcome to submit as many posts as you like, there is no limit.
Note: I am a big supporter of foster adoption (and adoption in general) so we are also interested in posts about adoption experiences.
More about Jen and FFD:
My family started feeling the effects of the recession about 1 year before many others (including our friends and family)- as we were self-employed in a luxury industry. Our incomes quickly dropped and we had to start making some changes.
I live in Southern California with my Hubby and we have two little girls (6 and 7) that we adopted through San Diego Foster Care. We felt called by God to adopt, specifically through foster care and although it has not been easy it has been an amazing experience. I have heard people say that it takes someone special to love a child who is not your biological child. Well, maybe I am biased through my own experience, but I don’t think it does.. it just takes commitment and a willingness to love (which most of us have). Our capacity to love simply does not “fill up”, it just grows and grows.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy