Disclosure: This post has been compensated by TakeLessons.
School is starting up soon again and you family might be thinking about an after school activity for your kids. One great option is Music Lessons.
Did you know that my undergrad degree is actually in Music Ed? I thought I might want to be a music teacher. It ended up not being for me since I am much more of an entrepreneur but music is very important to me. I was trained in more of a classical style so at one point I actually took private music lesson for more of pop/Broadway style singing. It was so fun and I actually received the lessons from a pop chart topping singer. I loved it.
You might want to check out TakeLessons. They connect would be singers with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors for in home and in studio lessons in their area in the US (you can even opt for online lessons!). They have been providing this service since 2006 and worked with more than 30,000 students.
TakeLessons makes sure each of their teachers are the best through an an extensive interview, training, and a criminal background check every year. Basically they take care of everything you need to start you lessons. They schedule, provide the initial coordination with the teacher and take care of billing. You will also be provided with an online account so you can track your schedule and billing.
Some of the details about TakeLessons:
- Over 30 lesson types are available, these include guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance,acting, and academic tutoring.
- The lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (though Skype).
- If you book the Quarterly package you get one lesson free (book 12 lessons, get 1 free).
- There is a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- There is no long-term commitment, meaning you can switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time you like.
- There are teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
Check it out and learn more at TakeLessons.com. And get 20% off all lessons packages with the promo code “SUMMERMUSIC23” when you book online, or give them a call at 619-618-7945 to learn more.
Comment below if your kids take lessons or if you did as a kid!