This July 4th Red White and Blue Cheese Ball is pretty fun and could be served with crackers or veggies.
What are you doing this 4th?
July 4th Red, White and Blue Cheese Ball
10 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C dried blueberries
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. blue cheese, crumbed
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 C of pecans, coarsely chopped
- Place dried berries into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour enough boiling water over the berries to just cover.
- Allow the berries to stand in the water for 1 minute.
- Drain well and set the berries aside (pat dry if needed).
- Place the cream cheese and blue cheese together in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until almost smooth.
- Stir in the berries, onions and garlic powder with a spatula until combined.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Roll cheese spread into a ball shape (probably will be a bit sticky)
- Roll in the pecans
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve
Blue Cheese Ball
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy