This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
Are you tired of the same old chicken like we are? Chicken is a great meal but it’s easy to get wrapped up in making the same dishes over and over!
Because I that I came up with a fun variation on pizza, Hormel Pepperoni Pizza Chicken! Pizza is a treat that you can’t have every night. But make this low carb version with chicken instead of crust and you can get a bit of that taste more often!
This Hormel Pepperoni Pizza Chicken is perfect with a side salad or if you are not doing the low carb thing, pasta with sauce.
Do you have a favorite way to use Hormel Pepperoni? Share your recipes below!
But first look at my instagram video:
Hormel Pepperoni Pizza Chicken
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 pounds of Chicken Breast, 4 breasts, (if they are large slice widthwise, to make 4 thinner breast pieces)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite pizza or pasta sauce
- 4 oz of monterey jack cheese, shedded
- 2 oz Hormel Pepperoni, cut into fourths
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven's broiler to high
- Prepare a cookie sheet with foil, and cooking spray, set aside
- Heat a large skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken to taste
- Place 2 breasts into pan and sear on each side for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through and move to prepared cookie sheet. Add remaining oil and repeat with the other 2.
- Layer 1-2 tablespoons sauce, 1 ounce of cheese and Hormel Pepperoni on each cooked breast
- Heat under broiler for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving.