Too funny.. I remember the 1st time I had Grilled Pineapple was on an airplane as a child. It funny because even though it was airplane food it tasted SO good!
This recipe is SUPER easy.. so make sure you try it. To make it even easier.. grab this Pineapple Corer.
And if this recipe sounds good to you don’t miss our Grilled Bananas with Caramel recipe.
Frugal Living Mom
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 fresh pineapple
- Heat the grill to low temperature.
- Cut off the crown (the leaves) and bottom of the pineapple.
- Slice the pineapple down the sides, removing the peel and eyes, make sure to remove as much as you can the skin and eyes are tough.
- Cut the pineapple into quarters and remove the core (or if you have a pineapple corer, use that).
- Cut the quarters into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the pineapple on the grill racks.
- Grill them for 15 minutes, turning once or until browned, make sure not to burn.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy