This is so delicious and SO easy.. your guest or family will think you are super fancy.. but let’s keep it our secret that this Grilled Fruit was so simple!
Serve on it’s own, or even better over vanilla ice cream!
Grilled Fruit Recipe
10 minPrep Time
18 minCook Time
28 minTotal Time
- 4 plums, sliced thin
- 2 nectarines or peaches, sliced thin
- 1/3 C raspberries
- 1/3 C blueberries
- 1/3 C blackberries
- 1/4 C butter
- 1/4 C sugar (we like palm sugar)
- Heat the grill low temperature.
- Lay 2 larges pieces of foil on a flat surface.
- Place half of the plums, nectarines, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries onto the middle of one sheet of foil.
- Place the rest of the fruit on the second foil sheet.
- Divide the butter between the two pieces of foil and place on top of the fruit.
- Seal the foil around the fruit tightly so that no steam can escape.
- Grill the packets, turn once, for 18 minutes or until the fruit has softened.
- Carefully open the packets and place the fruit in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the fruit with the sugar and stir to coat it.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy