This is a super fun recipe… since there are not too many desserts that you grill!!
My, guess? It’s so fun that you will have your kids jumping up can down..not able to wait.
If you try these Grilled Bananas with Caramel , please leave a comment!
Frugal Living Mom
Grilled Caramel Bananas
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 T unsalted butter, melted
- 2 T of Palm Sugar or brown sugar
- 4 bananas (not too ripe)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- Fresh Fruit for ganish
- Cover grill with foil and heat to medium temperature.
- Place the melted butter into a mixing bowl.
- Add the palm sugar or brown sugar and whisk until it completely dissolved.
- Peel the bananas and slice each banana in half lengthwise.
- Cut each banana in half crosswise.
- Place the bananas on the grill rack.
- With a brush coat the banana pieces thoroughly with the butter sugar mixture.
- Grill 5 minutes, carefully turn and continue grilling 5 minutes or until brown.
- Do not to allow the sugar to char on the bananas.
- Serve plain or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Optional- double caramel mixture and spoon over bananas
- If desired, serve with fresh fruit
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy