Last night dinner needed to get on the table quick, so I decided to throw together an English Muffin Pizza.
I served them with salad and homemade balsamic dressing and some orange slices. It was quick, easy and on the table in 30 minutes.
Serves 2 pizzas
English Muffin Pizza
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 4 English Muffins, split (We used Gluten Free)
- 1/2-3/4 cup of your favorite no meat spaghetti sauce
- 4-6 ounces of shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1-2 ounces of regular or mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread out muffin halves on a foil lined cookie sheet
- Top each muffin with 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- Spriknle on 1/2 ounce or a little more cheesse on to each one
- Finish with 2-3 regular pepperoni slices each or around 10 mini pepperoni slices.
- Bake at 350 for around 20 minutes or until cheese is melted
- (Optional- If you like browner cheese finish them under the broiler on high for a minute or two, but make sure not to burn.)
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy