Mmm.. I LOVE grilled corn on the cob.. there are so many possibilities.
This is just one of them.. Curried Corn on the Cob.
What is your favorite way to eat corn on the cob.
Make sure to get some corn holders, too.. so cute!
Curried Corn on the Cob
20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 6 ears of corn in the husks
- 1 C butter, melted
- 2 T of curry powder (choose a mild if you don't like spicy)
- Salt to taste
- Heat the grill to heat to medium temperature.
- Peel the husks back on the corn but do not remove.
- Remove the silks, rinse the corn and pat dry.
- Replace the husks over the corn.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook 25 minutes, turning often so the kernels will soften.
- Remove the corn from the grill and carefully remove the husks.
- Brush each ear of corn with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly with the curry powder.
- Salt each ear to taste.
Corn on the Cob
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy