I LOVE this. This Coconut Banana “Ice Cream” has NO sugar!!
Now it is not real ice cream, as it does not have any “cream” or milk in it. Truly it is a sorbet. But it is yummy .. and my guess is that no one with care.
Mine came out a bit “icey”.. so I would recommend not using any of the Watery Coconut milk that tends to be at the bottom of the can, and that may make it more on the creamy side.
Top with dark chocolate magic shell, coconut whipped cream, dried coconut, berries, banana chip, fruit (what every your favorite topping is.. or make it plain.
Coconut Banana “Ice Cream”
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk*
- Liquid Stevia (optional)
- In a blender combine bananas and coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth
- If not sweet enough add a few drops of liquid Stevia to taste
- Freeze according to ice cream maker direction
- Place in container and freeze until as hard as you like (a couple hours for me)
* you can also use 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream or 1/2 and 1/2
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
Jenn L says