While you won’t get rich or buy a mansion from the money you earn doing surveys, you can earn enough to upgrade your Christmas! When you sign up for survey sites like E-Poll and Pinecone Research, you fill out your demographic information. Based on your age, race, sex, job, and other traits, they will send you surveys that require your opinion. Surveys pay from $0.50 to over $10 (sometimes more if your demographic is more rare)! It all depends on how long the survey is and how much work you have to put into it.
Another benefit of joining a survey panel is the chance to join exclusive customer panels. Many survey panels collaborate with major companies that are looking for customer opinions. When you join these panels, you can get gift cards, coupons, and cash that you can use for Christmas.
Sign up- it’s fun.
To do as many surveys as possible, join as many legit survey sites as you want. You may want to create a new email address just for surveys, so you know when new surveys are coming in. Stick all of your earnings into your Christmas account—a few minutes a day on the computer is definitely worth being able to buy your family Christmas presents!
Snag 100 Days to Christmas: A Daily Dose of Inspiration & Motivation for a Busy Holiday Season. Grab an ebook that begins on September 16, and leads you day-by-day toward a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Also included is a companion workbook containing 31 interactive lists from ListPlanIt.com for all of your holiday gift, card, party, and meal planning needs! eBook buyers will get a code for a FREE 60-Day trial to ListPlanIt.com!
- View the whole 100 Days of Saving on Christmas here.
- Day 1, Shop Groupon and Other Deal Sites
- Day 2, Use FFD and Other Deal Blogs
- Day 3, Use Kohls Coupons for Freebies
- Day 4, Use Swagbucks
- Day 5, Save Your Change Throughout the Year
- Day 6, Recycle for Cash
- Day 7, Sell Old Items on Ebay or Craigslist
- Day 8, Have a Garage Sale
- Day 9, Create an Etsy Store
- Day 10, Eat at Home
- Day 11, Buy From the Thrift Store and Save the Difference
- Day 12, Shop at Garage Sales for New Items
- Day 13, Make Lunches to Take to Work
- Day 14,Turn Your Thermostat Up or Down
- Day 15, Shop the Dollar Store for Gifts
- Day 16, Bake or Make Gifts
- Day 17, Give Acts of Service
- Day 18, Start a Family Tradition of Volunteering
- Day 19, Stockpile Gifts Throughout the Year
- Day 20, Make a Christmas Budget
- Day 21, Drive Less During the Year
- Day 22, Trade Babysitting with Friends
- Day 23, Sign Up for Goldstar
- Day 24, Sell Your Clothing to a Resale Store
- Day 25, Sign up for Plink
- Day 26, Try Ebay, Craigslist, and Local Facebook for Gifts
- Day 27, Create Gift Baskets
- Day 28, Trade Services
- Day 29, Use Coupons at Restaurants
- Day 30, Find a Work at Home Job
- Day 31: Shop Garage Sales for Christmas Decorations
- Day 32, Downsize Your Gift List
- Day 33, Sell Your Service on Fivver
- Day 34, Enter Blog Giveaways for Gifts
- Day 35, Save Your Tax Refund for Christmas
- Day 36, Get a Seasonal Job
- Day 37, Use Discount Halloween Candy For Gifts and Baking
- Day 38, Find Free Christmas Events
- Day 39, Buy Gifts on Fivver
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy