Recently I talked about selling on Fivver to make some extra Christmas cash. But it is also a great place for gifts.
As I mentions in the last Fivver article I have bought on Fivver. I wrote a little poem for my girls and wanted it illustrated. I found an artist on Fivver that was willing to do the whole “book” for a great price. So on the buyers end I can recommend Fivver highly.
It’s a great place to find unique gifts. I have seen:
- Homemade guitar picks
- Logos (make a family logo)
- and tons of other stuff
Really.. the list goes on and on. Fivver is a great place for gifts because 1. It’s inexpensive 2. Has a lot of unique choices and 3. You can get shopping done quickly.
Check it out and let me know if you find anything you really love!
Snag 100 Days to Christmas: A Daily Dose of Inspiration & Motivation for a Busy Holiday Season. Grab an ebook that begins on September 16, and leads you day-by-day toward a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Also included is a companion workbook containing 31 interactive lists from ListPlanIt.com for all of your holiday gift, card, party, and meal planning needs! eBook buyers will get a code for a FREE 60-Day trial to ListPlanIt.com!
- View the whole 100 Days of Saving on Christmas here.
- Day 1, Shop Groupon and Other Deal Sites
- Day 2, Use FFD and Other Deal Blogs
- Day 3, Use Kohls Coupons for Freebies
- Day 4, Use Swagbucks
- Day 5, Save Your Change Throughout the Year
- Day 6, Recycle for Cash
- Day 7, Sell Old Items on Ebay or Craigslist
- Day 8, Have a Garage Sale
- Day 9, Create an Etsy Store
- Day 10, Eat at Home
- Day 11, Buy From the Thrift Store and Save the Difference
- Day 12, Shop at Garage Sales for New Items
- Day 13, Make Lunches to Take to Work
- Day 14,Turn Your Thermostat Up or Down
- Day 15, Shop the Dollar Store for Gifts
- Day 16, Bake or Make Gifts
- Day 17, Give Acts of Service
- Day 18, Start a Family Tradition of Volunteering
- Day 19, Stockpile Gifts Throughout the Year
- Day 20, Make a Christmas Budget
- Day 21, Drive Less During the Year
- Day 22, Trade Babysitting with Friends
- Day 23, Sign Up for Goldstar
- Day 24, Sell Your Clothing to a Resale Store
- Day 25, Sign up for Plink
- Day 26, Try Ebay, Craigslist, and Local Facebook for Gifts
- Day 27, Create Gift Baskets
- Day 28, Trade Services
- Day 29, Use Coupons at Restaurants
- Day 30, Find a Work at Home Job
- Day 31: Shop Garage Sales for Christmas Decorations
- Day 32, Downsize Your Gift List
- Day 33, Sell Your Service on Fivver
- Day 34, Enter Blog Giveaways for Gifts
- Day 35, Save Your Tax Refund for Christmas
- Day 36, Get a Seasonal Job
- Day 37, Use Discount Halloween Candy For Gifts and Baking
- Day 38, Find Free Christmas Events
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy