Want some FREE gifts for Christmas?
As more and more blogs take on sponsors and advertisers, the amount of blog giveaways increases. If you are willing to spend a few minutes a day reading your list of blogs, you can increase your chances of winning awesome items!
Look for blogs in fields that interest you. You can look for mommy blogs, financial blogs, health blogs, style blogs, and food blogs to get started. Find active, interesting blogs to read. You can either follow them in your Google Reader or save them in a favorites tab on your web browser.
Enter every blog giveaway that you can! The great part of blog giveaways is that they are usually for brands that you wouldn’t usually consider. You get to try out a new brand and get a gift for Christmas! You may have to like Facebook pages, comment, or link to the giveaway to get entries. Once you get the hang of entering giveaways, it will only take you a couple minutes. You can get all sorts of goodies from blog giveaways!
Snag 100 Days to Christmas: A Daily Dose of Inspiration & Motivation for a Busy Holiday Season. Grab an ebook that begins on September 16, and leads you day-by-day toward a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Also included is a companion workbook containing 31 interactive lists from ListPlanIt.com for all of your holiday gift, card, party, and meal planning needs! eBook buyers will get a code for a FREE 60-Day trial to ListPlanIt.com!
- View the whole 100 Days of Saving on Christmas here.
- Day 1, Shop Groupon and Other Deal Sites
- Day 2, Use FFD and Other Deal Blogs
- Day 3, Use Kohls Coupons for Freebies
- Day 4, Use Swagbucks
- Day 5, Save Your Change Throughout the Year
- Day 6, Recycle for Cash
- Day 7, Sell Old Items on Ebay or Craigslist
- Day 8, Have a Garage Sale
- Day 9, Create an Etsy Store
- Day 10, Eat at Home
- Day 11, Buy From the Thrift Store and Save the Difference
- Day 12, Shop at Garage Sales for New Items
- Day 13, Make Lunches to Take to Work
- Day 14,Turn Your Thermostat Up or Down
- Day 15, Shop the Dollar Store for Gifts
- Day 16, Bake or Make Gifts
- Day 17, Give Acts of Service
- Day 18, Start a Family Tradition of Volunteering
- Day 19, Stockpile Gifts Throughout the Year
- Day 20, Make a Christmas Budget
- Day 21, Drive Less During the Year
- Day 22, Trade Babysitting with Friends
- Day 23, Sign Up for Goldstar
- Day 24, Sell Your Clothing to a Resale Store
- Day 25, Sign up for Plink
- Day 26, Try Ebay, Craigslist, and Local Facebook for Gifts
- Day 27, Create Gift Baskets
- Day 28, Trade Services
- Day 29, Use Coupons at Restaurants
- Day 30, Find a Work at Home Job
- Day 31: Shop Garage Sales for Christmas Decorations
- Day 32, Downsize Your Gift List
- Day 33, Sell Your Service on Fivver
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy