Want to earn some giftcards to spend at Christmas doing the shopping you already do? Sign up for Plink.
*The free 500 points ($5.00) takes about 5 minutes to show up in your account.
Join Plink for Free and receive a $5 gift card of your choice. Once you earn enough rewards you can start cashing them out for great gift cards to some awesome stores like Walmart, Amazon, Home Depot, iTunes and more!
When you join Plink you can earn Cash & Rewards just for eating and shopping at some of your favorite stores and restaurants. You just select where you want to eat or shop, and Plink will activate those offers on your credit or debit card *.
Also, Join Plink for Free and receive a $5 gift card of your choice. Choose a gift card from places like: Amazon.com, Home Depot, Walmart, Facebook and more.To qualify for the $5 Gift Card, you must be a new user. The free 500 points ($5.00) will take about 5 minutes to show up in your new account.
To Sign up:
1) Sign up here
2) Register your card to get your $5 Gift Card
3) Get rewards when you shop & eat out at your favorite places.
Plink is free to join and sign up, once you’re in you can link your card and choose the offers you want.
*Note: Plink is a great offer and totally legit.. BUT they do ask for your bank # and I know some people are nervous about that. They do have an Great Rating with the BBB and I know readers love them. But this offer will not be for everyone.
Snag 100 Days to Christmas: A Daily Dose of Inspiration & Motivation for a Busy Holiday Season. Grab an ebook that begins on September 16, and leads you day-by-day toward a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Also included is a companion workbook containing 31 interactive lists from ListPlanIt.com for all of your holiday gift, card, party, and meal planning needs! eBook buyers will get a code for a FREE 60-Day trial to ListPlanIt.com!
- View the whole 100 Days of Saving on Christmas here.
- Day 1, Shop Groupon and Other Deal Sites
- Day 2, Use FFD and Other Deal Blogs
- Day 3, Use Kohls Coupons for Freebies
- Day 4, Use Swagbucks
- Day 5, Save Your Change Throughout the Year
- Day 6, Recycle for Cash
- Day 7, Sell Old Items on Ebay or Craigslist
- Day 8, Have a Garage Sale
- Day 9, Create an Etsy Store
- Day 10, Eat at Home
- Day 11, Buy From the Thrift Store and Save the Difference
- Day 12, Shop at Garage Sales for New Items
- Day 13, Make Lunches to Take to Work
- Day 14,Turn Your Thermostat Up or Down
- Day 15, Shop the Dollar Store for Gifts
- Day 16, Bake or Make Gifts
- Day 17, Give Acts of Service
- Day 18, Start a Family Tradition of Volunteering
- Day 19, Stockpile Gifts Throughout the Year
- Day 20, Make a Christmas Budget
- Day 21, Drive Less During the Year
- Day 22, Trade Babysitting with Friends
- Day 23, Sign Up for Goldstar
- Day 24, Sell Your Clothing to a Resale Store
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy